Quickly and easily roast a whole pig on our PR60G gas-fired pig cooker. It can handle up to a 250 lb. pig (live weight) with its revolutionary design that eliminates charring and the need to turn your meat. Besides whole pigs, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do low and slow in a regular smoker, including 30-35 pork butts with the second tier grate.
Cook whole pigs or other large cuts of meat thoroughly using safe and clean bottled gas. Dual shut-offs and a thermo coupled pilot make this unit as safe as cooking in your kitchen.
Features of the PR60G Gas Pig Roaster
- 13″ Tires
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1″ pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
There are no reviews yet.