Choose the revolutionary PR60 Pig Roaster and easily roast a whole pig up to a 250 lb. (live weight) without turning the meat. Besides whole pigs, this pig cooker can handle anything you’d do low and slow in a regular smoker, including 30-35 pork butts with the second tier grate. Wood or charcoal-fired.
Features of the PR60 Charcoal Pig Roaster
- 13″ tires
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer.
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
There are no reviews yet.